This is a TWO DAY course that will be held on August 16th and August 18 from 6-9 Pm each day.
Take your pistol skills to the next level. This course will introduce manipulation of the pistol and advanced firearm handling skills. Students will be leaving the booth behind and moving downrange to master the basics of the draw, ready positions, malfunction drills, reloads, and the use of cover and concealment.
Intermediate pistol moves at a much faster pace than our introductory courses, and students should be comfortable in the basic operation of their pistol. This course serves as the prerequisite to our advanced pistol course.
VA Law Requirements: US Citizen with unexpired Government ID (Real ID or Valid US Passport) or Naturalized citizens with DHS, INS ID, or Permanent US Resident with Valid Government Photo ID.
- Prerequisite: Pistol Basics
- Gear Required: Pistol, magazine pouch, three (3) magazines, dump pouch (optional)
- Ammunition Required: 200rds FMJ or Frangible
- Recommended Gear: Pen and paper
- Dress: Closed-toed shoes, comfortable appropriate clothing