Intermediate Carbine – 2-Day Course (Tuesday/Thursday)
**THIS IS A TWO-DAY COURSE THAT TAKES PLACE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY FROM 6PM-9PM EACH DAY**
Firearm rentals are available at the Range Check-in Counter. Ammunition and protective gear are available in the XCAL Store. Virginia law requires a participant to be either a U.S. Citizen with a valid government photo ID (Driver’s License, Real ID or U.S. Passport); a naturalized citizen with a valid government photo ID; or a Permanent U.S. Resident with a valid government photo ID.
- Prerequisite: Carbine Basics
- Gear Required: Zeroed Carbine; rentals available; Eye and hearing protection; Three (3) magazines; Magazine pouch and sling; Optional dump pouch
- Ammunition Required: 200 rounds Ball or Frangible NO Green Tip, Tracer or Incendiary
- Recommended Gear: Pen and paper
- Dress: Closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothes you can lay down in