Intermediate Pistol – 2-Day Course (Tuesday/Thursday)
**THIS IS A TWO-DAY COURSE THAT TAKES PLACE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY FROM 6-9 PM EACH DAY**
Firearm rentals are available at the Range Check-in Counter. Ammunition and protective gear are available in the XCAL Store. Virginia law requires a participant to be either a U.S. Citizen with a valid government photo ID (Driver’s License, Real ID or U.S. Passport); a naturalized citizen with a valid government photo ID; or a Permanent U.S. Resident with a valid government photo ID.
- Prerequisite: Pistol Basics II
- Gear Required: Pistol with outside the waistband (OWB) holster; rentals available; Eye and hearing protection; Magazine pouch; Three (3) magazines; Gun Belt or sturdy belt capable of supporting a holster and magazine pouch; Optional dump pouch
- Ammunition Required: 600 rounds FMJ or Frangible. You must have 50 rounds of frangible for your caliber
- Recommended Gear: Pen and paper
- Dress: Closed-toe shoes (no heels) and comfortable, appropriate clothing. Pants must have pockets and belt loops.